Ground beef is the most versatile, most widely eaten cut of beef.
-100% grass finished and grass fed beef
-From cows raised on the pristine pastures of Cairncrest Farm
-Pure beef, no fillers of additives
-Great in pasta sauce, tacos, as burgers, or anywhere you use ground beef
-80/20 blend for flavor and juiciness
If you’re looking for a smaller or larger amount, we also sell ground beef by the pound.
Need a quick dinner idea? Check out this simple but tasty recipe!
Hamburger and rice cooked in a skillet is a perfect 30 minute meal.
- 1 cup white rice
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 tsp. soy sauce (optional)
- Combine rice with 2 cups of water in a saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, then cover with a tight-fitting lid, reduce heat to lowest setting, and cook for 15 minutes. Turn off heat and let sit, covered, an additional 5 minutes.Alternatively, cook rice in a rice cooker.
- While rice is cooking, saute beef in a medium skillet until browned. Pour off some fat if desired, but leave at least a bit in the skillet.
- Add butter to cooked rice and gently mix, then add desired amount of rice to the skillet with the beef. I usually use half the total cooked rice, saving the rest for another use, but you can use as much or as little as you like.
- Season with soy sauce if using. Otherwise salt and pepper to taste, or follow my grandma's lead and add a splash of Worcestershire.